Cosmos is a network used for streamlining transactions that occur between various blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Cosmos is named the “Internet of blockchains” by its founders; it uses a proof-of-stake blockchain with Byzantine Fault Tolerance. Cosmos is used in different use cases and it solves the problem of interoperability for digital currencies. This implies that it offers compatible technology and protocols for two digital currencies to interact; it also offers tools for developers to develop their blockchain applications through the cosmos network.
What is Cosmos?
Cosmos is a network of independent blockchains that are decentralized and can operate, scale together thereby enabling interconnected services and applications. ATOM is Cosmos native cryptocurrency token that runs on its network. The ecosystem of Cosmos is powered by inter-blockchain communication protocol (IBC) and consensus algorithms. This permits users to exchange data and assets across blockchains.
Fundamental Analysis of Cosmos
The Cosmos project was first outlined in 2014 by Zarko Milosevic, Jae Kwon, and Ethan Buchman, the chief contributor of the Cosmos project. Later in 2016, a white paper was released and the ATOM project was launched through a sale. The main aim of the project Cosmos is to make blockchain technology less difficult and complex for the developers thereby offering a modular framework by demystifying decentralized apps.
Buy Cosmos in India
In India, Cosmos price INR is Rs.748.18; it has a circulating supply of 239 million coins and Cosmos native Crytpo, ATOM can be obtained across major exchanges. Users can find several trading pairs along with their currencies to trade. Buying ATOM in India is very easy and it can be acquired from specific exchanges like WazirX, and Binance.
Cosmos Price Prediction
Here are the few predictions from expert analysts for Cosmos –
- Fxstreet, in April, forecasted that ATOM price will move above $22.62 and it might go up to $41.66.
- As predicted by Gov Capital, the price of ATOM will reach $46.58 by the end of 2021 and by the end of 5 years it might go up to $191.90.
- Coinpedia’s Cosmos price prediction of the coin remarks that ATOM would surpass $30 and might go up to $ 50 by the end of the year. By the end of 2022, the price is likely to reach $40 and by 2025 it might reach $63 – $67.
- ATOM Forecast by Wallet Investor for one year would be $56.90 and the forecast for five years will be $191.24.
- The Cosmos price prediction by Trading Beasts is that ATOM will reach $22.77 by the end of the year, and by the end of 2024 it might go up to $39.18.
- As per prediction done by Digital Coin Price, ATOM price would go up to $43.67 and by the end of 2025, it might reach $ 90.08.
Is Cosmos a Good Investment for the Long-term?
Cosmo’s goal is to represent the “internet of blockchains” and it is designed to address the problem of interoperability of various blockchains. Using the internet of blockchains, it can connect with other systems through a central protocol. Experts believe that the long-term price forecast for Cosmos is that it might increase in the future. According to Tradingbeasts.com prediction, the price might even get doubled in near future.
To conclude, if the user is looking for a digital currency that offers good returns, then ATOM is the best choice. The main goal of Cosmos is to create a network of blockchain that can communicate with others in a decentralized way. Using Cosmos, blockchains can process transactions quickly, maintain sovereignty, and can communicate with other blockchains in their ecosystem. With volatile price fluctuations, experts predict that by the end of 2021, the price of ATOM will reach an all-time high of $45, and it will benefit users who hold ATOM long term.