Any kind of trip or journey carries a certain degree of risk or uncertainty irrespective of whether you are travelling to a nearby city or a foreign location. To cover these risks, travel insurance providers try to include a wide range of accidents in their travel insurance packages.
If you are planning a domestic tour with your family, friends, or colleagues, then it would be wise to purchase domestic travel insurance first. Before picking a domestic travel insurance policy, you can evaluate the below-listed factors:
- To find a comprehensive domestic travel cover policy, you can go through the domestic travel insurance plans that are available online because they will give you an idea about the kind of coverage, services, and benefits they provide.
Compare multiple policies
- Try to compare the domestic travel insurance plans based on their coverage amount, things that they cover, premium fee, and add-on services and benefits.
- Don’t forget to check the credibility of the insurer as you would want to protect your financial liabilities during a trip without any risks.
Check the medical coverage & emergency services
- Before purchasing a domestic travel insurance policy, confirm whether the insurance covers the kind of medical coverage that you are seeking for and don’t forget to check whether a roadside service is offered during an emergency.
The Domestic Holiday Cover offered by Bajaj Finserv includes all these features and much more. You will get a high coverage amount against hospitalization expenses, road accidents, burglary, loss/theft of baggage, and other risks that you might face during a domestic trip. This domestic travel insurance plan also compensates for the losses that you might suffer due to the cancellation of travelling tickets. The other benefits that you will be liable for after subscribing to this domestic trip insurance cover are listed below:
- If your vehicle becomes dysfunctional during a trip, you need not panic as the domestic travel cover policy from Bajaj Finserv provides immediate roadside help at more than 700 locations throughout the country. It includes the funds that you will need to purchase fuel for your two-wheeler or four-wheeler.
- Also, financial help of Rs. 50,000 is provided to cover your losses due to loss of payment card, theft, or any other reason that makes you incapable of paying your accommodation charges, hotel bills, etc. It also includes emergency assistance of up to Rs. 1,00,000 for covering your expenses during an abroad trip.
Easy online procedure
- To minimize your efforts and to save your time, Bajaj Finserv offers an easy online procedure that helps you to purchase a domestic trip cover without any hindrances. You only need to visit its portal and fill an online application and submit the KYC documents to initiate the process.
- After that, you will need to validate your interest in applying by providing the One Time Password (OTP) that you will receive on the mobile number that you had provided in the application form.
- Even the membership fees can be paid online via a mobile wallet, UPI, net banking, and other convenient online methods now!
- With this insurance policy from Bajaj Finserv, you can block all your debit or credit cards with a single call if your wallet is lost or gets stolen during a domestic trip. It also offers a free PAN Card replacement service if you lose your PAN card during a domestic trip.
- A toll-free number is provided to claim your policy benefits or you can also report your losses by writing an email. Moreover, being a reputed firm in the market of online domestic travel insurance India, you need not worry about anything while subscribing to this policy.