Access the Linksys router using the default domain linksyssmartwifi.com. Linksys smart wifi setup wizard allows you to customize the settings like- changing the Linksys wifi network name and password. Access the Linksys smart wifi login page to perform the Linksys firmware upgrade that will improve the overall performance of the device. Use the linksyssmartwifi.com to create a Linksys smart wifi account.
linksys smart wifi setup
Linksys smart wifi router can be setup and configured easily using the smart setup wizard. You can access the user-friendly smart wizard even when there is no internet connection. Through linksyssmartwifi.com, a user can just log in to the Linksys router and secure their router even when they are away from their home.
- First of all, connect the Linksys smart wifi router to the power source and wait for the power light to get stable.
- Then, establish a connection between your modem, computer, and Linksys smart wifi router with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- When you open an internet browser, you will automatically get redirected to the Linksys smart wifi login page.
- Now, you can manually enter https://linksysmartwifi.com/ to log into Linksys smart wifi setup wizard. Enter the login details for a successful Linksys smart wifi sign in.
- Next, the Linksys smart wifi setup dashboard will automatically detect your internet connection settings.
- Go online and customize the wireless settings of your Linksys smart wifi router. Enter the SSID and security passkey for your Linksys wireless network.
- After that, enter the password that you want to use for the Linksys smart wifi sign in. this password will give you access to the Linksys smart wifi setup page.
- You will see a ‘Your message is set up’ message displaying on the screen. Your current settings will be shown on the screen. Click on ‘Edit’ if you still want to edit the settings.
- Next, you will be redirected to a new page to create a new Linksys smart wifi account. This account will let you access your Linksys network remotely.
- Finally, fill in the required details to create a Linksys smart wifi account. Finally, your Linksys smart wifi setup is successfully completed.
Linksyssmartwifi.com is a web link that lets you configure and access the Linksys router even from a remote location. You will be capable to access your home network after login in to the linksysmartwifi login page and by using accurate login credentials. All you need is a Linksys router login username and password to access the Linksys smart Wi-Fi router.
- First, connect any of your devices such as- a laptop, Smartphone, or mobile device to the default Linksys Wi-Fi network.
- After that, open up a browser and look for its address bar field and then type linksyssmartwifi.com.
- This will redirect to the Linksys smart wifi login authentication page.
- Then, type the default login credentials for the username and password which is ‘admin’
- Now, press the ‘Enter’ key and you will get into Linksys smart wifi setup page.
Linksyssmartwifi.com not working
There is number of reasons that you are unable to access the Linksys router login page. You can try out the following steps to troubleshoot Linksys smart wifi login issues.
- First, make sure there is no improper cable connection. Check for the physical connection between the devices.
- then, check the lights of the Linksys smart wifi router after making all the connections. Make sure that the lights
- Make sure your Linksys smart wifi router is running on the latest firmware version
- Also, cross-check the login details that you have used for the linksys smart wifi login
- Finally, use the ip address 192.168.1.1 for the Linksys smart wifi sign in.
Linksys Router Setup/Login
Before attempting the Linksys router setup, it is necessary for you to make the hardware connection. Only after connecting the devices physically, you can access the linksyssmartwifi.com login page and make the configuration. Use the below-given steps to set up and install Linksys wireless router.
- Connect your Linksys wireless router into the power outlet. Make sure you have placed the device near our modem.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the WAN port of the Linksys device to the modem. Plug our modem into the power socket.
- Next, you need to connect your computer to the Linksys wireless router using a CAT5 Ethernet cable.
- Once done, plug in your Linksys wireless router to the power source and press its power button. Wait till you see a stable power and internet light on the front of the Linksys device.
Linksys firmware update
In order to update the Linksys firmware, you need to follow the steps and fix the issues you are facing.
- Open an internet browser window on your dynamic wifi associated PC, which is associated with the Linksys switch with an Ethernet link.
- Use linksyssmartwifi.com and access the linksys router login, by entering the default Linksys wifi login address in the location bar.
- Snap Enter for Linksys router login.
- For any Linksys switch login access error with Linksyssmartwifi.com, enter the default IP address in the location bar to Linksys wifi login.
- The login door guides you to the Linksys router login page.
- Linksys switch login brief message shows Linksys switch login fields.
- Enter the linksys wifi login default username and secret key in given login fields.
- Type admin in both Linksys login username and secret phrase fields as admin is the default present factory settings
- Linksys wifi smart setup wizard page shows up on screen.
- Go to the web for the board arrangement landing page. Select the Administration interface on the menu.
- Pick the Firmware Upgrade choice to permit Linksys switch’s Firmware update.
- Pick the Automatic firmware update or manual firmware update alternative.