Tplinkwifi.net is the login page for all the Tplink Router. No matter which model you have, you can easily access the admin panel of the tplink router by just visiting Tplinkwifi.net from any web browser and you will be good to go. When you access Tplinkwifi.net from your web browser then you will see a Tplink router login/setup window given that your PC is connected to a Tplink Router. If your device is not connected to a Tplink Router then your browser would not be able to access the tplink router login page, instead, you will see a tplink router setup instructions page.
Tplink router login
To login to the admin panel of the router through www.tplinkwifi.net, follow this step-by-step guide. Make sure that you are connected to the TP-Link.
- Open a web browser.
- In the address bar type, http://www.tplinkwifi.net and press Enter.
- A login page with TP-Link branding will show up asking you to enter the login username and password.
- Enter the login username and password for the router admin panel. The default username and password for TP-Link routers is admin in lowercase.
- You will be now logged in into the admin panel of TP-Link Wifi Router.
Tplink Router Setup
If you have bought a new Tplink Router, then configuring the router and setting it up is really easy. You can easily setup your new TP-Link Wi-Fi router and will be able to use it.
Follow this guide to set up your new TP-Link Router –
- Power on the router and connect your PC to the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Once connected, open a web browser and head over to 192.168.0.1 or www.tplinkwifi.net.
- Set your router login password by entering it twice. It is preferred to keep it simply – “admin“.
- Click on Let’s Get Started/Login.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and configure your Internet and Wireless Network using the Quick Setup option.
- Enter the name (SSID) for your Wireless Network in the given field and also, set a password to secure your Wi-Fi network.
- Now, you can finish the process, after which you will be able to join the Wireless Connection with the SSID using your password.