1. Hook up with your devices to Wifi range extender.
2. Open your browser and they log in to tplinkrepater.net admin login.
3. Click Cancel to delete the situation immediately.
4. Click on the System button. Check if firmware update required.
5. Select the model, and click on firmware update.
6. Download the firmware upgrade file, and click on update.
7. The file downloaded in your files and selecting the file click install. Note: don’t interrupt the updating process, by clicking or closing the opposite files.
8. After the tplink repeater firmware update, it’ll reboot the device. To apply the changes.