What if unable to access www.tplinkrepeater.net for TP-link repeater setup?
- Keep a check on your internet connection as it might be causing no access to http://tplinkrepeater.net.
- Next, check if the devices are properly connected to each other.
- Try using another web browser for tplinkreptear.net login.
- Lastly, reset the Tplink repeater to its factor defaults.
What to do if the internet network speed is slow after connecting the device with a TP-link repeater’s wifi?
- Avoid settings the same SSID or network name for TP-link repeater and source router and make sure to create a new SSID.
- Check the status of the Tplink repeater signal from the signal Led as weak signals depict re-locating of the http://tplinkrepeater.net close to the router.
- Take the speed test to check if the wireless repeater signal strength is good. Otherwise, place the repeater three meters far from the router for TP-link repeater setup.